1. Advocating marijuana decriminalization: You're doing it wrong, Sandy Mulqueen! (brought to us by Eric Crampton)
2. Robin Hanson makes an unwise/brave publication decision and channels Goffman.
3. John Althouse Cohen raises an interesting point about moral psychology (will have to have another look at the Sowell book).
4. Andy McKenzie discusses bets on the replicability of research results.
5. Serguei Saavedra, Satyam Mukherjee, and James P. Bagrow deliver the overgeneralization of the month (brought to us by Tyler Cowen)
Failure Can Be Informative
3 days ago