The next few Fridays will bring another playlist, so let's empty out the Around the Blogs folder:
1. Do high wages drive economic growth? (Tim Harford)
2. Attempts to answer the questions, "What is science?" and "What is love?", collected by Maria Popova.
3. How women think about love. (Penelope Trunk)
4. Let's Potato (Andrew Hammel and his brother).
5. "Infographic Names 21 Emotions with No English Word Equivalents" (Erin McCarthy) (via). Large version of graph here. "Saudade" seems especially useful.
6. "Prosecutors are Demi-Gods in the United States" (Andrew Hammel)
7. I want that drug! (Jon M)