1. Race as a biological and social construct (Razib Khan)
2. The case for taxing oral sex (Eric Crampton)
3. "My hypothesis is that progressives, conservatives, and libertarians view politics along three different axes." (Arnold Kling)
4. Don't try to become good at something (Ben Casnocha)
5. If you really set your mind to it, you can find unfair inequalities everywhere. Scatterplot's mike3550 shows how to.
6. "Want to Know What Someone Really Thinks?" (Gretchen Rubin) The case seems way overstated to me, but you may want to add that tool to your box.
7. Wikipedia's most controversial topics (Samuel Arbesman/Taha Yasseri, Anselm Spoerri, Mark Graham, János Kertész) (via). Who would have guessed that the most controversial topic in German Wikipedia is Croatia?