09/04/2009

4 Days to Life, 9 Months Closer to Death

An ex-girlfriend just ruined my evening. Can't blame her. All she did was pass me by looking like she had another two months to go. I was surprised I hadn't seen her for that long. In fact, it might be that the last time I had seen her was when she was carrying a child car seat and I looked at it with a question mark on my face and she started wildly shaking her hands nonono. In fact, she says, she only has another four days to go.

When you're five a year is endless. When you're twenty there's no death. And then you turn thirty and the years start flying by like hummingbirds.

Now there's a good reason for not owning a TV.
I asked the painter why the roads are colored black.
He said, "Steve, it's because people leave
and no highway will bring them back."

No comments: